For spam-avoidance reasons, sadly we have been forced to restrict modifications to this system to registered users. To register, please visit http://dev.openguides.org/register. If you have any problems using the site you can either email me, or create a new ticket with type 'task' and component 'trac' and I'll pick it up.
Notes for tickets
The following components are used:
- openguides: for the software
- trac: for issues relating to trac itself
- website: for issues relating to http://openguides.org/
- london.openguides.org: for http://london.openguides.org/
- oxford.openguides.org: for http://oxford.openguides.org/
The debian-packages component was used for tracking bugs in Dom's debian packages. Now that that has been uploaded to Debian, please use the Debian bug database instead.
The following keywords are used:
- patch: if a patch to fix the problem is attached, or otherwise supplied
- check: note that the issue needs chasing up
- moreinfo: need more information from the bug reporter
Submit a ticket against trac if you want a component for your own guide, or for any other purpose, to be created.